The TEFL Teacher Roadmap Online Course
Teaching Abroad Made Easy!
Learn how to land the teach abroad job of your dreams: step by step
Ready to teach abroad?
The TEFL Teacher Roadmap is a proven step-by-step formula that will teach you how to move abroad with confidence and clarity.
Who this course is for:
- a person who wants to use TEFL teaching as a way to explore and travel the world
- a teacher or professional who wants shake up their career path and gain valuable international work experience by teaching abroad
- a curious person who wants to experience living in another country and culture for an extended period of time
Teach Abroad Club vs The TEFL Teacher Roadmap? Which is best for you?
Sign up for Teach Abroad Club if you are looking for MONTHLY access to the TEFL Teacher Roadmap course, a private community to ask questions and a monthly live mini-training and Q&A with Jamie from ESL Teacher 365.
Sign up for The TEFL Teacher Roadmap if you want LIFETIME access to the course only. Access videos and PDFs whenever you like!
Not sure which is best for you? Send me an email: [email protected]
By the end of this course,
you will have…
Chosen where you want to teach abroad based on your preferencesUse my checklist strategy to find out your top places to teach abroad
Decided which teach abroad pathways are best for youTeach abroad programs, international schools, private academies, freelance teaching, etc.
Updated your CV/resume to make it irresistible to employers abroadYou will also learn my teach abroad interview & contract negotiation secrets
Learned where to apply for teach abroad jobsSave hours of time by using my helpful resources
Created a full teach abroad plan & timelineMap out your unique teach abroad journey as you complete each module
"Before the TEFL Teacher Roadmap course, I didn't know how to even go about planning moving abroad. While I'm still currently getting TEFL certified, I feel far more confident navigating the TEFL industry and even moving abroad when I look to start teaching English later this year.
This course does a very good job breaking down in an organized and well thought out process of how to make teaching English a reality and now I feel like I have actionable steps that would result in me actually moving abroad.
Jamie really knows her field and has so much experience that she shares in this course. She's very understanding and encourages you to pursue a teach abroad timeline that works for you and your circumstances. For the past few years, I've treated teaching English as a dream I would always long for but never actually pursue; however, now after this taking this course and having Jamie's guidance I have far more confidence that I can make this happen."
Dion, TEFL Teacher Roadmap Alumna
What’s Inside the TEFL Teacher Roadmap
Choosing Where to Teach Abroad
Here’s why it pays to get help from someone who has been teaching abroad since 2010 - I know exactly how to help you create a teach abroad plan so you’ll have the best possible experience abroad.
We’ll begin your teach abroad process on strong foundations by working through any fears or anxiety related to teaching abroad and choosing a short-list of countries that are a perfect fit for your preferences, comfort level and qualifications.
Module 1 Highlights:
- Set yourself up for success by working through common fears and mindset blocks that keep people from teaching abroad. Get inspired and motivated to change your life!
- Take a "big picture" look at teach abroad timelines to help you make better decisions as you create your teach abroad plan.
- Find out which countries are best for you using a helpful checklist strategy.
Finding Your Best Teach Abroad Pathway
Now that you have an idea of where you’d like to teach abroad, module 2 will validate your decisions.
We’ll explore the different ways that you can teach abroad like teach abroad programs, international schools, freelance visas, and more.
Module 2 Highlights:
- Learn which teach abroad pathway(s) are best for you based on your qualifications and citizenship.
- Increase your chances of getting hired by developing skills to compliment your qualifications.
- Learn how to check your eligibility for different teach abroad pathways.
Resume, Interview & Negotiation Secrets
Once you’ve chosen a teach abroad pathway or two in your chosen countries, you’re ready to create an irresistible resume/CV and learn my secrets for passing interviews and negotiating teaching contracts on YOUR terms.
Module 3 Highlights:
- Create professional looking CVs/resumes with provided templates.
- Learn teach abroad interview secrets to help you pass with confidence.
- Negotiate your salary and benefits with proven strategies to get what you want.
Find a Job Formula
After perfecting your interview skills, you’re ready to learn how to spot scams and find teaching jobs abroad!
Module 4 Highlights:
- Learn how to recognize and avoid common teach abroad scams.
- Discover the difference between applying for jobs from abroad vs. in-country.
- Use my jobs list cheat sheet to apply to jobs all over the world saving you HOURS of research on your own.
Making the Move Abroad
The last step in the TEFL Teacher Roadmap is to prepare for your move abroad! Once you’ve interviewed, negotiated your salary & benefits and signed your contract, you’re ready to tackle the logistics of moving abroad.
Module 5 Highlights:
- Look at the logistical and emotional sides of moving to another country including visa options and paperwork.
- Set up your teach abroad finances by learning how to budget for your new country.
- Celebrate your completed teach abroad plan and take a look at all you’ve achieved!
When you enroll you'll get:
The TEFL Teacher Roadmap - Course Only
5 Implementation Modules
showing you exactly how to go from overwhelmed to a confident TEFL teacher abroad.
Printable Resources like Checklists, PDF Guides, Charts & Worksheetsto help simplify the teach abroad process and keep you on track.
Industry Secrets Gained from Spending Over a Decade Teaching Abroadin public, private, charter, international and English language schools as well as summer camps and community centers.
Lifetime Access to the Course
including any future updates and changes. For more details, check out the Terms & Conditions.
Teach Abroad Club - Monthly Access to Course & More
Access to the TEFL Teacher Roadmap Course Until You Cancel Your MembershipGet full access to The TEFL Teacher Roadmap online course
A Private Community to Ask Questions & Meet Other Teacher TravelersGet questions answered quickly in the private community and participate in challenges & more
Monthly Live Mini-Training Plus Live Q&A
Vote on the topic of our live monthly training with Jamie and ask any questions you have
"So many people finish their TEFL certificate and don't know what the next step is. That's where The TEFL Teacher Roadmap comes in. I've created this course to support you as you go though your teach abroad journey!'
Jamie, founder of ESL Teacher 365
Frequently Asked Questions
Common questions teacher travelers ask before getting access to the course
I don’t have a TEFL certificate yet. Is this course right for me?
What the difference between The TEFL Teacher Roadmap and Teach Abroad Club?
I’m not planning on going abroad yet, but I’d like to learn about the teach abroad process. Should I do this course?
I’ve never taught before. Is the TEFL Teacher Roadmap a good choice for me?
Will I be able to teach abroad immediately after I finish the TEFL Teacher Roadmap?
Is the TEFL Teacher Roadmap the same as a TEFL course?
I’m a non-native English speaker. Can I still do this course?
I can’t wait for you to join the TEFL Teacher Roadmap
I personally cannot wait to help you start your teach abroad adventure!
Teaching abroad has literally changed my life.
I’ve taught hundreds of students in six different countries and had the opportunity to travel to 22 countries during school breaks and between contracts.
If you have a TEFL certificate or are thinking of getting one, this is the perfect risk-free way to learn how to use it to find jobs abroad and move abroad successfully.
Should you choose to enroll, I look forward to helping you transform your life by taking the leap and moving to a new country with confidence and clarity.
I look forward to meeting you personally inside the TEFL Teacher Roadmap and/or Teach Abroad Club!
All the best,